Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NashaENGINE particle demo

NashaENGINE particle demo

. did you notice that in the provided package already exists an error.log?
    yes i did.. i forgot to delete it before RARring the whole thing. "error.log" is infact a normal log file and is always generated, even when the app runs without problems.

I'm afraid i can't help you with this. IDirect3D.CreateDevice returns ERROR_NOT_READY, which might indicate serious hardware failure (But i'm sure you can blame the drivers in this case). Are there ANY DirectX games that do work on your PC?? And what about OpenGL?

I hope you will find a sollution for this in the future! Bad drivers can be a bitch sometimes. :x
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

NashaENGINE particle demo

Are there ANY DirectX games that do work on your PC?? And what about OpenGL?
    About OpenGL I am sure it works in many cases. About DX... well... I really don't know when I carefully think about it. Two commercial games where I am sure they use DX fail to load. Most open source games work and since they in many cases avoid DX for good reasons you could be right that no DX game is working anymore. (Btw. since I updated my oldy driver from 2003 to completly brand-new 2007 driver :roll: ... never touch a running system :!: )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12