None of these actually got custom cars into the game, the video showing weird old cars are actually cars that were used in early beta builds, he only edited the script a bit.. i think the cars are in the demo itself, i don't think he could get those in any other way, as very little people have earlier tss game demos.. The game was supposed to be in 60's called "the swinging sixties" - thats what the TSS stands for and thats why the old cars are in there, aukiogames just made the tokyo demo for the finnish assembly '04 competition (i think it was 2004).. as for the video at the end which shows touch-exploding cars, the guy just swapped models of a actor and car around.

As for the game.. i think i also put up the tools aukiogames guys used to make cars, didn't anyone use tools or figured it out? didn't anyone fiddle with the code? well, if nobody wanted to touch the code i understand your position, as i seen the code myself, and only the mad genius (Gebbiz) that wrote it knows what which part of code does..

Nothing ground-breaking here yet.. sorry, move along..