Quote Originally Posted by Georgy
was busy on work.
I have an idea why this happens on FPC.
Maybe it uses FPC-s "INTEGER" type, which is not delphi "INTEGER". FPCs integer equal to delphi's SHORTinteger (-32767..32767), so maybe overflow happens. :roll: Try replace integer by longinteger or set some define like "$delphi or something for delphi types compatiblity".
I was compiling with -Mdelphi. (Not many people use the old FPC mode where Integer = ShortInt, this is an old heritage from Turbo Pascal compatibility. I always used $mode objfpc or $mode delphi.)

Like said before, I suspect that segfaults are result of my lack of knowledge of newest eXgine. I had to use the newest version, to get Linux and FPC compatibility, but it was quite incompatible with the older version you used... Lack of (English) docs for eXgine forced me to do some "blind guesses" about how eXgine works (being too lazy to dig too deep into eXgine source), so it's pretty understandable that I got errors

Once you port your code to the newest eXgine version, such that it works with whatever compiler and OS you like, I'm confident that I'll be able to fix/compile with Linux+FPC easily