Well all i can say is that you only have yourselves to blame Let me explain ...

There's just sooo much information here and i have learnt a lot in the time i've spent wading through all the threads (i'm nowhere near done yet) - and that's the problem (imo anyway). Because of the sheer volume of tips/tricks/articles/tutorials/help/etc here, if you do have a problem and you're willing to do a little digging, it's probably been asked before so no need to post anything.

I've posted a little (i'm actually in double figures now :yay, but to be honest, at the moment a lot of the stuff is so far over my head it's in orbit and that could also be the reason why people aren't posting. I'm just a hobby coder. Usually gui apps which generally do what i want them to, but i know there's more efficient ways of achieving the same result. Being fairly new to the site the different forum software doesn't bother me and it looks like you're all a friendly bunch. If it's just how to do something theoretically, then i'll happily chip in. But for actual working code, unless it's something easy or i know how to do, i'll leave it to you PGD veterans

As soon as i get an idea for a project, then there's only one place i'm coming to for help ... that's here in case you were confused by my above ramblings - it's early and i haven't had my coffee yet

Keep up the good work