Quote Originally Posted by pjpdev
Thanks a lot pstudio... This will certainly help very much. A 2D lib is propably the best place to start. A newbie can use this lib to get his feet wet, and when he feels ready he can move in deeper and use more advanced libs out there.

Another great idea that I have is to give the developer a template to work from. This template will have a basic framework, which makes it a bit easier. Kinda like creating an application in Delphi or Lazarus, which sets up a basic framework:

Code:
//Automaticaly Generated...
type
 TMyGame1 = class(TMyGame)
  private

public

end;

var
 MyGame1: TMyGame1;
There are still a few kinks in this system that I have to sort out. Through innovation it shall happen. This lib is also pretty much nameless, I can't think of something catchy and original, I'll propably think of something cool as this project moves forward.

Furthermore, I'll toy around and see what I can come up with.
I would actually advice you to take a look at XNA. It's really easy to use IMO. You don't have to copy XNA but maybe you can find some ideas on how to structure your lib. For instance XNA gives you a template to work with just like you suggested.

About the name. You can always just show your big ego to everyone and name it after yourself. PJPLib