Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
Question 1: Among the rules I can't see anything stating that the entries need to be coded in pascal. Is it an oversight?
I guess people aren't reading the terms and conditions that you are agreeing to when you're signing up accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by General Terms and Conditions
3. Unless otherwise stated by the competition rules, all competition entries should be developed using Pascal or it's derivatives such as Object Pascal.
Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
Question 2: (looking in my kitchen garden, if you get the meaning ) is the competition open to other platforms but the pc, say e.g. nintendo ds ? If an entry works fine on an emulator, is it ok?
I have updated the competition rules to make it clear what hardware/operating system you must support in order to ensure you get scored. I suggest you read clause 7 of the competition rules. I should also point you towards the general site terms and conditions which clearly state your submission must include all files required to run your entry. I'm not sure how large an NDS emulator is, but if you use it, you must provide clear instructions for the judges about installation and use. It is not sufficient to say ...read this website...