I'm guessing you guys are going to try and release an update/ne version for Halloween? Progrss bars and/or little animation thingies/characters for waiting times(Internet Highscores, loading levels, etc) would be nice. If the game freezes up, how will we know?

Maybe even a few easter eggs(halloween pumpkins?)

Instead of just highscores, etc maybe Highest accuracy rating, etc? Most zombies killed, most skeletons, most bosses, etc...Most skilled with the Shotgun, etc... Most/least traveling, etc... highest body-count, etc...

Then you could also have some weapons that you have to pick-up after defeating bosses, etc... hmm... now that I think about it... shouldn't I get some sort of "prize" for beating a boss? They are so damn hard to kill at least more points or something. But then a bonus or power-up would still rock... Even up the scales...

Also adding to the idea wheel, how about a short intro to each type of monster. Or only the ones that you have fought. ie. after you die or maybe as an intermission thing(when the title screen has been left on for some time, no mouse movement)?

BTW how many levels are there in this version?