There are some paths you can fallow to put/get your geometry with others 3d tools, use intermediary supported file format, write your own native file reader/writer, or write your plugin for your own file format.

If you current dosent have any well know 3d file format exporter for your pipeline then you should consider doing one if you pretend to use free 3d tools out there for your pipeline production; one you have at least one file format support then you can use some free 3d file converter

Giles allow to import/export the geometry from some popular files like 3ds,directx *.x files, Obj, LWO, b3d.

The files native file format is al documented so you can try to code a raeder/writer for it.

Giles also support building DLL plugins (which you can do it with delphi), for build importer/exporter for your own file format, i have seen the pluging sdk documents and it looks very simple, just few functions that pass/get a pointe to block memory with data from the program to be parsed.

Me personally think i will use the b3d (blitz3d) intermediary file format path, it support to import/export all necessary data to giles and it is well popular for been used to communicate (directly or indirectly using a converter) for other tools out there. IF you get GLSCENE source code, ypu can found there an unit to read b3d files.

BTW, i sugest to download also Giles 1.36 verson, curent 2.0 beta crash to often in my computer.