@dazappa

I can only speak for my own product, I've not used the ones you have mentioned. QE has been in continual development the past 7 years. I've used it for all of my personal and shareware projects. It's has grown past just being a library but now can create stand alone 32 bit EXEs. I'm working on an IDE which will eventually include a form designer and other game designers and editors. There is support for local and remote databases, audio engine that supports a variety of audio format, can read in a variety of image formats, etc. Lots of great features in there that I've come to need for my own development needs over the years. It really has a lot of great features. I just need to do more to show case them and I will in the coming weeks. At the moment it's only for Windows PC, but I have an eye for cross platform support down the line.

QE may not be for you depending on your own unique needs. Maybe it will. All I can see is give it a try and judge for yourself. If you have questions/concerns or anything that I can help you with feel free to contact me.