Just giving heads-up on the UI Editor. You maybe noticed how unfinished the UI classes are in the release version, now i have however got to point where i was able to draw panels and buttons. Onwards UI Editor may take quite bit longer to finish but this was the critical step.
http://i40.tinypic.com/nq6849.png
Objects scale with window unless they use "absolute position" or "absolute size", i haven't seen that kind of feature used much before. On the downside it makes object width and height have 2 scaling levels depending on the mode. By default objects position and size are 0..1 and not absolute.

In engine level also tiny change in font texture loading; instead of color-key (black) i now use AlphaColor option for smoother but pixel-perfect "antialiased" fonts. Also added nx.LastError property for handling errors on loading etc.

Also, plan is to add list of textures and fonts in UI editor so you could define and save all graphics used in game, instead of adding them in program manually. UI needs this feature anyway if want to have at least 2 different looking buttons etc.