Quote Originally Posted by de_jean_7777
I tried the game. Seems nice.

I think I noticed a bug, but am not sure if it is. The single boulder on the lower left, which is supposed to be pushed into the warp, can naturally be pushed in the other direction, into the warp on it's right side. However, if the boulder is pushed right before another boulder goes into the warp, this boulder will hit the single boulder, stop, but the single boulder will go into the warp. The falling boulder will just stop there. Then the single boulder will come from the top warp, fall down and hit the stopped boulder, and "park" on it's left side.

I might be wrong, but should not the boulders, if not obstructed, simply continue falling down. There is nothing obstructing the boulder to fall into the warp, yet it stays in the place. I know it was temporarily stopped by the single boulder, but after the single boulder falls into warp, should not the stopped boulder simply continue falling again? Because as I can see, after hitting the probe the boulders will stop, and continue falling after the probe is not blocking them. Should not this happen with other boulders?
Thanks for the test de_jean_7777, and the bug report
You are correct, the rocks should continue falling down if nothing is under them - I will see if I can reproduce this...

cheers,
Paul