Quote Originally Posted by BeRo
Hm, i've done already something in this form few years ago:

http://vserver.rosseaux.net/stuff/BeRoSoftRender.zip

This is my old software renderer with many antialiasing variants, SSAA, QUINCUNX and so on, with multicore CPU support, with Early-Z spanwise test, with "already ready and fully functional" Realtime Runtime JIT x86-32 Assembler (like SoftWire, and with my own CubeMan 4k Intro as example source included), and so on. It's dual-licensed (my own license and AGPLv3 as second fallback license). If you do want, you can use it as reference inspiration source.

Bero wrote here? The famous Bero, demo creater and author of such things like DLLtools (from memory dll loader), BeroTracker, BeroXM, PAPPE .. Wait... need take a breath.... 30 min later... ok.. i take it.. Man your work inspired me sooner. I am planing to wrote physic engine (like your pappe) and sound library with ogg, mp3 and module formats (it,s3m,xm ..) using openal. Man you do a great work for the pascal community and the programmers which are programing in other languages can see, what can be programmed with pascal&assembler.

Bero i have some questions for you:
1. Will be there any BeroTracker source release or just the playing routines source release?
2. The phone version of BeroXM, is it better version of the old public source on your page 0ok.de?
3. Will be there any new version of pappe, documentation, sdk?

Why this questions? There aren't many module playing libraries or 3d physic engines writen in pascal. Release of the source code or improvements can damn help to the community. We need to show to the c programmers that the pascal (delphi) has the same power to do the same things like c. I think pascal is much more for the human brain, because it can be easy readable & understandable. C is more symbol-like. But both have the same power.

And bero, my antivirus is going crazy from your bero-packer .... I need to protect all your downloaded programs&source code archives from antivirus quarantine

Ok bero, i will study your source. Don't worry, i am not such one of the programmers who copy&paster the code. Better study&understand the thechnique. This more the inteligent way. And thnx god.. no .. better .. thx to you bero and all other open-source programmers or testers, for sharing your idea's and source's