Bero... saw the source... the rasterizer is based on chris hecker release .. nice extended with scanline early z reject.. But the JIT-asm.. damn.. we can say ... this is SoftWire in delphi version. Bero, one word ... !!IMPRESSIVE!!..like all your work

I am planning in the renderer use similar shader programing style like in unreal shader editor because of the renederer's deffered architecture. Some shaders will be divided in to smaller shaders like light shader in the lighting stage, or texture shader in texture gathering stage, or opacity shader in early z- culling stage,
transparency, refraction shader, in the post stage and fullscreen efect' in the image shader. Compiling the shaders to the x86 byte code i need to have just sse and mmx instructions and some i386. Or just using code macro's (code chunks), but there will raise register optimization problem. So the rough plan.

Bero if you have some little bit time, you can write some articles with pascal chunk codes or so. I wanna to write article too about the rasterizer, but my english is bad