Projekt "W" is featured in the current printed issue of the german c't magazine!

This morning I found my free copy of the current c't magazine in my letterbox..

The c't software magazine is one of Europe's most successful computer magazines (with ~350.000 sold copies for each issue) and I'm happe to announce that my game (though it's "Phase 1", but that's the last public release) is featured on the current printed issue. It's on the software DVD and there is a small article along with a screenshot of the game in issue 24/2010. The article itself praises the game's great visuals as well as it's 5-player hotseat mode and goes a bit into detail on the game's different features (number of buildings, managing regions, the 5 differen nations, hiring staff, etc.).

Here are some pictures from the current issue featuring Projekt "W" (click to enlarge):

So now roughly 350.000 people are reading about my game and seeing it's screenshot, so I'm kinda excited right now, with the c't being the second magazine (after PGD) reporting about my game!

And yes, I would've been even more happy if it would tell about "Phase 2", but due to my timeconstraings "Phase 2" is still far off (I hope sometime 2011), but still this is a nice boost for my motivation!