First of all,

Thank you very mich guys for your time I really appreciate it...

@chronozphere:

There is no problem to give my sources but I've stripped out any unecessery code. I've tourned off my camera object, cause it is mess. A real mess I've spent days with toying with it, and it works on some planes and on others it is just going crazy...:| It deserves another topic which I am about to write but for now I am just tired with it so I picked up texturing.

@User137:

Thank you, atleast I know that I am not doing anything wrong.

I've read the FAQ section which chronozphere gave to me. Honestly I don't know if it made things any clearer now
I knew that the 3D origin follows the lower-left rule and that 2D origin is commonly following upper-left corner rule for (0,0).

What I didn't know and I am afraid I still don't know is what rule is given for the texture coordinates. Is it lower-left or upper-left?

After further investigation and checking Nate's Robin texture in his tutorial http://www.xmission.com/~nate/tutors.html I see that oryginally the texture in file is flipped. So maybe he flipped the texture so texture coordinates could stay in convention with vertex coordinates.

That would make things easier with assigning texture coordinates but would require to flip the texture each time when you want to edit it in some program. Or to flip it after loading.