Hi All,
Sorry for the delay in finding this thread. Work and family have taken a bigger toll on my free time than I expected as well as creating some Delphi for .NET DirectX demos which I ported recently. All these things have kept me away from JEDI-SDL.

Anyway to answer, WILL's question, There has not been a public release of JEDI-SDL because we have been busy adding things to the CVS that Clootie mentioned. Most of the work has been to try and add compiler support for FreePascal, Gnu Pascal and TMT Pascal. I have also been working on an SDLInput and SDLWindow class that basically wraps the Input and Window Management stuff into fairly thin classes.

More Pascal Compiler support was add just in case Borland stop supporting Delphi, and I did not want to leave the Pascal gaming community high and dry. So we now compile on Win32, Linux and I am told FreeBSD due to these changes. There is still more testing and fine tuning to do, but in general I am happy with the cross-compiler support we have so far.

We have also added a bucket load of OpenGL demos since the 0.5 release. But again all this stuff is in the sourceforge CVS. So if you are doing any cross-platform OpenGL programming you should pull them down using your favorite CVS client.

The plan is to release a v1.0 sometime this year and hopefully get it shipping with the next Borland Delphi release, out of the box.

So JEDI-SDL is not dead, it was simply relaxing/regrouping, but we are always looking for more people to help. Most the discussions take place over @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JEDI-SDL/. So if you feel so inclined, make sure you join up and make some noise. Work will resume shortly to see what has changed in the SDL 1.2.6 release. Usually they are internal fixes rather than fixes to the SDL.pas header.

I hope this answers some of your questions. If you have more, fire away.