Hi Murmandamus!

I don't think you should worry about your passwords. I couldn't retrieve them if I wanted to so I'd assume you are still safe there. I know with the current issues plaguing the PSN where your mind is thinking, but it's not that WE were haked, I think it was more about A Small Orange, the company that we host under being attacked and forced to go down. It could be a load of spam bots tried to come after us, but then again it's still the same amount of spam we've been receiving since before the slowdowns.

I'd like to tell everyone what exactly was going on, but truth be told I don't even know. Dom (savage) has asked the hosting company what is going on and they seem to want to blame some kind of plug-in we didn't even have. I'm not too happy with the hosting company and they way they've been handling this incident and others in the past to tell you the honest truth and I'm considering a move once I financially take it over myself. I've had nothing but good experiences from DoDaddy and I host Pascal Gamer and Red Ant Games both with them so I'd be willing to try them on for PGD in the future providing I can get the domain redirected properly without a bucket-load of headaches.

GoDaddy also has unlimited bandwidth as a part of it's core hosting features so this would take care of that issue as well.