Quote Originally Posted by farcodev View Post
"Thought about using it, but can't think of what to blog. "... and maybe people should post on which topics to blog, a little direction always help
Well a lot of people like to show off what they do in their game development. A perfect example is Sascha Willems who shows off some of his great projects and some of the cool stuff he does behind the scenes with it. Michael Pote was another, but his poor old site fell down some time ago. Should anyone ever want to travel over to GameDev.net and check out their Developer Diaries that their members have posted, you'll see some interesting stuff too.

I think some of the creativity has fallen away from this site. This is probably due to all the changes over the last few years. I think it wouldn't hurt for those of you who still come up with a lot of neat ideas for games and game development to share those here. In a blog or in forum threads. You can even take a look at RedAntGames.com (my own profile site) and see some of the things I've posted there too. Then there is some of the existing blogs you can read there now and I've had my own blogging account on Blogger.com which you can take ideas from too.

Sometimes it's nice to just blog about games and fun ideas that don't go anywhere too. ie. What games have been distracting me from programming lately.