Quote Originally Posted by Whitfurrows
Hi again,
I am actually logging in quite often but simply i dont post. I have learned in my life not to pressure people by asking something all the time. If i get a positive reply then i simply wait for a result.
I never said that the guys are not great. What i am saying is that u should more effort in order to attract more newbies in this wonderfull programming languages.
Thank you for not wanting to pressurize me, but really - I need it. I spread myself too thin when it comes to trying to help, so sometimes I simply forget to finish tasks (I think there's another thread at DGDev somewhere where I did exactly the same - something to do with optimizing some code, possibly started by Tux). For future reference, if it seems like I've not responded for a while after saying I would (maybe after a four or five day delay), then I should be private messaged because the most likely reason is that I forgot.

I'd like to apologise for my slackness here. Rest assured, we do try to help where we can, and I don't always suck at trying to help others...

We do try to help newbies where possible. I'll turn this topic (basic animation for sprites) into a tutorial if you want.