First of all, we're not talking about "promises" (check freeware definition) but about *expectations*. Due to many requests I've tried to mention our situation and possible solutions we hope to make and at no time I've been dishonest about it. It's sad we didn't manage to make a public version of Asphyre yet, but it's even more sad that people start flaming us for this instead of offering at least any of the support, be it moral (just a word) or practical. The library was (and probably will) be free and as I see the idea of giving something for nothing is not good for everyone (like the previous two replies). Besides, even though outdated, PowerDraw3 pre release is still of good use to create a complete game.
Also, it's seemed to be (and from Alien's reply I can deduce it IS) some feel of "competition" between freeware libraries (and similar posts) - that's a non-sense. I think each developer of particular freeware library (in this case, I) doesn't care much how many "copies" (or "numbers") of library are being used since there's no direct income of it; of course, we're happy if someone uses our library and that's where motivation comes. That's why I would like to thank you a lot for keeping flaming us and/or Asphyre progress, maybe when PowerDraw/Asphyre developers are having very difficult time it's all you can do. ... to say the truth, after reading this I even started to think that PowerDraw will die eventually, if that's how you support us.

Cheers,
Lifepower