Quote Originally Posted by azrael11 View Post
Big list .... Too many features... Great work...
Do you have plans to add some basic video support?

Well when it come to us free
There is already basic video support, including using video for textures, but right now only for Windows, I'm looking for a better solution that would work on other platforms, including iOS. About releasing it for free, it would be an option if I found enough people interested in fixing some of the current problems and extending the engine with new features.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
So I'd change my vote from Yes to a... not interested for the framework, but for a working game engine that I can modify a big yes.
What if the framework included a example of a small game that you could extend?
Sushi Quest code is about 4000 lines of code, but most of it is just coding of the different entities logic (like bombs that explode when they touch fire, barrels that move in the water, etc)
Also, this engine is fine tuned for performance, when I first ported it to iOS, the game runned at 12fps, I spent a week optimizing the engine (things like removing all allocations
except when really needed, and lots of openGLtricks). and now it runs at almost 60fps without fullscreen antialiasing (with it on it runs at about 30fps)