I was just about ask that exact same question.
The camera works great, but I need one more simple procedure to save myself a lot of space.

My current project is a PC version of a dungeon hack RPG type board game. To make things easy on myself, and to be loyal to the board game, I've gotten scans of the board pieces.
These fit together randomly as the party progresses through the dungeon.

My problem is that the board pieces need to be rotated depending on which direction the dungeon is unfolding. IE, there's a corner piece that I need to use to turn north and east, north and west, south and east, south and west, ect.

I figured the easiest way to do this was to just rotate and save the bitmap with Paint Shop and load that into the image list. It works fine, but it just means that the exe goes from around 1.45mb to over 3A¬?mb. And that's only with a few of the 16+ board pieces loaded. That or the 9+ extra mb they take up in a subdirectory.

I've probably gotten into too much detail now, so here's my problem:
I found a few tutorials and code pieces showing how to rotate bitmaps to every angle under the sun. I'm really not the most mathematically inclined person so I can't figure out what the hell to do with them.
All I need is just something simple that will rotate a bitmap 90A¬?, 180A¬? and 270A¬?.

Oh, and I'm just working with the basic delphi components at the moment. I know DelphiX has DrawRotate or something (I looked that up in the forum), but I'd like to know how to do it without any extra components, even if it's more difficult.