Really nice effort sofar!
A couple things I noticed while playing:
- I find the cars horizontal movement to be very unrealistic. It moves way too fast imo.

- While trying to get into a repair vehicle I was hit by a upcoming car and got 'shot' through the repair vehicle. Perhaps a bit tricky to reproduce but it looked very odd.

- All the way at the end the road suddenly ended and I bumped against an invisible wall. I then realized there was a tank standing there, but because the car moved so quickely from left to

right I killed myself against the border. Perhaps its an option to make the transition from normal road to the part where the boss is a bit more clear, like a change in music or different surroundings or a billboard saying boss ahead or something like that.

- Driving against the border is almost instant death now. Perhaps its possible to make the damage to the car less high, so you actually have a change to get back to the road.

- It has been mentioned before, but I too agree, the explosions are a bit strange now. You could spice it up with different colors, smoke, car parts, and of course, at the end there should be a carwreck laying there.

- I dont recieve damage for bumping another car or so it seems

- cars seem to run onto the grass a lot for no apparent reason. Especially when the road has split in two.

- more of a cosmetic thing; the surrounding appears a bit dull. Perhaps you can add a more items along the road. Signs, animals, different kinds of ground foilage etc.

Overall a very good start! Keep us posted!