Thread: nxPascal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh yes, i had alot experience with compressed textures after last comment, with Skyrim. Indeed they look a little worse.

nxPascal is now at SVN revision 15. Just today went through all the demos again that they work, and updated paths more conveniently. They should now work directly, with no modifications to project settings.

Then, noticed the network demo crashes on exit, with Lazarus. I'm still using the old version of synapse though. Will check that when i get time. (Could be that i modified my own version of synapse when searching for its memory leak. There is one.)

Licence is also changed, thanks to cocce here. MIT license should finally allow to use nxPascal's full source code with commercial and non-commercial projects with almost no limitations.
    http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

Ah, almost forgot... Tools folder is opened too. UIEditor, UITester and edit3d-modelling software are in the SVN trunk. Edit3D conversion project for Lazarus started now, but there is zipped the old Delphi version with its source. It will not be 100% identical though, i have hopefully learned the past versions mistakes, or design inconsistencies...
    Last edited by User137; 05-05-2012 at 02:15 PM.