Thread: Space Shooter Game Editor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello,

Asked my uncle, gave me permission to post the AthorPanel pas,dcu,dcr here for your convinience. It has onmouse enter onmouse leave.

I'm working further on my editor, even tough you've said that you'll do it from scrach ( I'm doing it for the sake of learning, man gotta do mistakes to learn ).

I've changed the TileData ImageIndex to ImageName string[10] , why I did this? Well I burned myself, I was editing the asdb file... and don't know how I managed , I've deleted the last entry , added it again, then was doing something
    removed last entry added again, and the entire index of the asdb file went to hell.... my map's were using tiles but of incorrect index, thus I'm using names instead of index numbers. Did not notice any speed hit on my comp. Will post it later.

(Note : I also managed to get my hands earlier on some level editor made by someone on the Asphyre Forums... it also stores the imagename instead of imageindex , probably for same reason...safer , the name never changes the index might)

Greetings
    Robert

ps.: attached the component
    Attached Files Attached Files