And to spread some rumours on the new site I'd say it looks great!

Good job by Traveler, WILL and everyone else involved.. I'm impressed with what has been done considering the fact that there is some challenges with timezones and work and other things GOOD JOB!

And another thing I noticed in this thread is {MSX} funny comments and here is a nice copy and past of 2 lines (yes, of course out of context :twisted :

Quote Originally Posted by {MSX}
I've no money nor a beautiful sister
and
Quote Originally Posted by {MSX}
Domains are not expensive in this days
Maybe the "No money" problem is more common than you would think in the gaming industry..

But seriously, .tk is a nice and quick solution for games and if you have a few it'll always cost abit to get domains for all your needs (well, not everyone needs several domains, but it sure is nice with .tk that way )
And it's easy to get others to fix domain problems if you should just disappear at some point, for the .net .org .com domains there is abit more of a hassle to get that done

And then again, I've bookmarked terraqueous for this forum, due to the cookie-problem Can't have it all, can you?

A new site, and post number 10000 coming up on this forum.. I'd say it's going to be a great month.. We should celebrate!
_____
Eriken