Nice!

I'm suffering from the same transparency problem, which makes it quite difficult to play. The PC I used (at work) has a really crappy gfx card though, radeon 7000, but it ran real smooth, good job!
(Note, I'm not allowed to update drivers!)

Some things I noticed:
  • :arrow: The dropdownlist, with the resolutions, is not fixed. I did not dare to enter other values, but I reckon it'll give an error upon submitting.
    :arrow: It might be nice to have a percentage bar or something like that, when the game is loading. That way the user is able to see how long its going to take. It also removes the feeling, that the game is somehow stuck/crashed.
    :arrow: The transparency problem made it extra hard, but IMO, currently I'm dying too quickely. Could be me, but I usually dont last longer than 15 seconds or so.
    :arrow: I could have missed it, but it would be nice to have the option to aim. Right now I can only fire forward, which gives me the disadvantage of being shot in the legs/feet, when I'm standing on a hill.
    :arrow: better graphics wouldn't hurt

Hope this helps

[edit]didn't see the updated file until after posting this message, but the transparency problem has been fixed!
Also, i'm dying less often now, sweet!