Hello to all the community PGD!

First of all, I want to thank a AthenaOfDelph for helping me in my registration.
I am new to PGD and I hope to learn and work with you in what I allow my knowledge.

I have some experience (not too much, not too little) in the world of Delphi, but in develop video games I'm blanking.
For years in my head I have ideas for a game, although I have not yet been able to shape and join them. And I me said that it is time to start down to earth and materialize. So that's why I'm here! Martinez Ñuño sometimes spoke me of this community; maybe know him.

My intention is to use Lazarus / Free Pascal under Linux, because my economy does not allow me to go for the new versions of Delphi and I want to give you a very good opportunity to Lazarus and Linux. Maybe not be the best choice but I expect who I not have too much difficulties.

Hopefully what I learn here could lead me to consider myself a Indie Developer, it will be a long way to go. I have no hurry, step by step.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm Argentinian. Despite having studied English is hard to me speaking and translate.

Regards,