Hello!
Thanks Paul for the welcome.
I've been reading some threads and posts and it's amazing the amount of information out there.

As I said, I'm going to be seeing little by little, step by step my project game. I do not have much time because right now I have pending the Degree Project for to greet in Computer Engineering.
Once I'm received, hopefully by the end of the year, I could spend more time in my proyect.

In the last years I've been self-taught and complementing training I received at the University. I have no fear to learn new things and more focused on what is video games. I do not consider myself an expert in algebra, calculus in general and physics but I can say that these are things that I like.
From there to step into the games while not easy, but I have the ability... In my years of Delphi, and since I started in college I made some small games that did not require so much graphic at mode of practical.

I just need to be arrange more things that I have in my head. And learn more about certain data structures, such as Octrees, quadtress, checkerboards, etc. and graphics libraries/frameworks/engines.

Regards,
P.S: Sorry for my poor English.