Thread: Introduce yourself

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sfhdweb3 View Post
    Hey i am newbie here my name is James how are you all
    Hello and welcome to PGD!

Any welcome back 21o6!

I do remember you, but it has been a long time.

Please feel free to post about your Android exploits using Pascal. There has been a few new technologies that have popped up that'll allow you to create things for it since. Cooper from RemObjects for example is designed with the Android in mind and then there is good old Free Pascal which is growing in Android native support I believe. Can't remember how well FPC supports Android at this point.

If you want to change your settings for smilies and such, you have to click on the Go Advanced option. You don't like our smilies?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Hello and welcome to PGD! :)

Any welcome back 21o6! :)

I do remember you, but it has been a long time.

Please feel free to post about your Android exploits using Pascal. There has been a few new technologies that have popped up that'll allow you to create things for it since. Cooper from RemObjects for example is designed with the Android in mind and then there is good old Free Pascal which is growing in Android native support I believe. Can't remember how well FPC supports Android at this point.

If you want to change your settings for smilies and such, you have to click on the Go Advanced option. You don't like our smilies? :(
    I still have to learn about Android and FPC, especially if i can apply ARM-assembler ! :)
    I've read about it, but i can't really grasp the information that's available.
    I'm totally overwhelmed about all the information that can be gathered, tbh ...

I'm still trying to grasp all the information about how to get linux running on the
    ARCHOS 43 IT, if i really should buy one, how to use FPC for Android, etc. etc.

At least i got my development-platform ready ...
    ... 12.1" resistive touchscreen notebook. ^^

I feel a bit like being hit by the Chewbacca defense.
    (Fast Forward to 1:00, if you want)

It's way too much and i'm looking into it for over a week already ...
    ... but i hope i'll make it soon, else i'll post a thread about ...
    ... What's new?/Where to start/etc. :)

Feels great to be remembered, btw ... thx ! :D
    (I recall your name too ! hahahaha ... it's your forum ! :)

Oh and ... i really don't dislike your work ...
    I just dislike graphical smileys in general, probably because i've grown up with the ascii ones
    and the graphical ones just don't fit my emotions. :)

Okay ... i went to "Go advanced" ... looked through ... didn't find anything ...
    ... changed settings for the texteditor to enhanced/WYSIWYG...

... and now i get "Disable smilies in text" ...

thx ! :)
    Last edited by 21o6; 10-07-2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: That does not make sense !