Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi from Lima

Hi, I'm Heinz from Lima, Peru. I have a lot of skills in Delphi and some other languages, and I want to learn more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pitfiend View Post
    Hi, I'm Heinz from Lima, Peru. I have a lot of skills in Delphi and some other languages, and I want to learn more.
    Hi Heinz, welcome to PGD! I've un-moderated you so you may now strike up a conversation or reply to other threads on the forums.

We are working on increasing the amount of beginners tutorials that you can read from the Home section of the site. Check back there soon for when they show up!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Hi Heinz, welcome to PGD! I've un-moderated you so you may now strike up a conversation or reply to other threads on the forums.

We are working on increasing the amount of beginners tutorials that you can read from the Home section of the site. Check back there soon for when they show up!
    Thanks! I don't take myself for a noob, having new stuff to learn is always good business. Maybe some day I will finish some held projects... who knows?

Blog Entries
    Thanks! I don't take myself for a noob, having new stuff to learn is always good business. Maybe some day I will finish some held projects... who knows?
    I didn't mean to imply that you were. We are currently focusing on what we lack the most right now and thats beginner tutorials sadly. We do plan on continuing on with more advanced topics. You'll find that PGD has a whole wealth of user levels for it's membership. Tutorials are in a sad state right now, but we're working on it.

If you have partially completed projects, you should post about them in the Your Projects section of the site. It's always inspiring to see what others are doing and sometimes it helps the poster themself for motivation to hear the reactions and feedback of others.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    I didn't mean to imply that you were. We are currently focusing on what we lack the most right now and thats beginner tutorials sadly. We do plan on continuing on with more advanced topics. You'll find that PGD has a whole wealth of user levels for it's membership. Tutorials are in a sad state right now, but we're working on it.

If you have partially completed projects, you should post about them in the Your Projects section of the site. It's always inspiring to see what others are doing and sometimes it helps the poster themself for motivation to hear the reactions and feedback of others.
    @Will, it's good enough for me to see that this community is living and kicking. You know, there are too much ones that are no more. My projects are not game related, many are for personal use. I'll try to contribute with my knowledge instead. I'm also willing to try anything worthy and promising, as soon as I have some free time. Thanks for your warm welcome.

@Paul, you are welcome to visit this beautiful country, there are lots of things more than just dusty temples , you can go to beachs, stone forest, deserts, rain forest, jungle, mountains and of course some pretty cities... really, it's a big and nice country. And don't forget our food and drinks, some of the best and tasty in the world.

@Will, it's good enough for me to see that this community is living and kicking. You know, there are too much ones that are no more. My projects are not game related, many are for personal use. I'll try to contribute with my knowledge instead. I'm also willing to try anything worthy and promising, as soon as I have some free time. Thanks for your warm welcome.
    Just remember, one man's personal project is another man's treasure Chances someone here would be interested to hear about them

@Paul, you are welcome to visit this beautiful country, there are lots of things more than just dusty temples , you can go to beachs, stone forest, deserts, rain forest, jungle, mountains and of course some pretty cities... really, it's a big and nice country. And don't forget our food and drinks, some of the best and tasty in the world.
    haha! thanks for the update on Peru, I didn't really know much about the country...sounds very nice, varied, and interesting

cheers,
    Paul

Welcome to PGD Heinz!

You are from Peru, eh? Neat! I have always wanted to go there and see the temples...

cheers,
    Paul