Quote Originally Posted by eugeneloza View Post
that's much harder Believe it or not I have never ever played a single multiplayer game either hot-seat or on LAN
Actually implementing a hot-seat multiplayer in your game would not be that hard. All you would have to do is add new player bot and bind its controls to different keys or controller than your original player bot uses. And that is all.
Throwing a quick look at your code I guess you could do this in less than an hour due the fact that you are using OOP programing approach.

I've also a question. How does the voice sound? I didn't include it in release (you may easily uncomment it in the code - there are two variants: hostile bot, reporting errors and a generic sound).
I must admit that I haven't tried your game yet. Just watched the videos. I will probably try it out this weekend.

Voice fits fine heavy music, but when the music is calm I don't like it.
Listening to the music in your video I must say that I like it a lot.
Have you ever considered of using a semi-programmatically made music? Imagine for instance that you have several sound patterns and the ability to chose when and at what speed and volume each of them can be played. Using simple manipulation of speed, volume and which of these patterns is played you can make so that music that is being played is affected by game state. For instance when enemies are far away from you and thus you are in no danger the music is slow and easy but when you are surrounded by enemies and constantly under fire the music intensifies, gets a bit faster etc. That would definitely get you hart pumping.
If you have never played any game which would change the music based on the current game state then I strongly recommend you try Dune 2 (an old DOS based game) which was one of the first ones that was changing music based on game state. And its music is just wonderful.
And while its successors tried to recreate that they still can't beat the original one.