Thread: 3rd PGD Challenge Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Well a new day is upon us and another PGD Challenge is at a close. Great work to those that managed to complete their games and get the in on time!

It seems that a lot of people have fallen a tad short due to a few small mishaps or unseen obligations. Perhaps even some bad organizational habits or simply a bit of procrastination? Well this happens to everyone.

I would ask everyone a questions however; Should I leave open the FTP server for any late arrivals. How many of you could get your game entry done and uploaded in a mere couple of weeks time?

Doing this would allow me to accept you in the event, but mark you as a "Late Arrival" instead of not being included at all. Something I'm considering...
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Some more time would be good

I won't have any free time till the end of the month due to some work training I'll have in next weaks so even a short extension won't do any good for me.
    But if it could help others then I say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Doing this would allow me to accept you in the event, but mark you as a "Late Arrival" instead of not being included at all. Something I'm considering...
    I don't really see the point in marking them as being late. It's not like there's any competition this time. We're just a bunch of guys that made a few games for fun.

I guess it's fine to keep the FTP open for extra time as usual But I want guarentees that we'll see more entries then
    We only have 3 entries and that's not really impressive Especially not when one of the entries is mine which hardly counts as a game
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

About the videos, remember that you can download the direct files from Youtube too. If normal website doesn't show interface to it, plugins will.

Pretty silent in here oO Any news on results, videos or when the finalization of the event will be announced?

So, are there gonna be any kind of closure on this? A presentation of the entries or anything?

Would be nice if the entries were presented with a little comment and screenshot or something like that.
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits