Quote Originally Posted by Lifepower View Post
Google search with "WebGL SMS" didn't return any useful links neither.
That's becouse pepole first started refering to Smapr Mobile Studio as SMS in PGD forums. Even Smart Mobile Studio developers don't refer to it as SMS.
So since Google sorts their results based on keyword popularity there is no way it would return any usefull results.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
But you could have taken a look at the forum section name instead
You could in this thread but the fact is that SMS has been used in several other threads on the forum already. So looking up to forum section in those threads wouldn't be of any help.

When I first saw Smart Mobile Studio refered as SMS I needed to read whole thread to figure out what it stands for. And this was only posible becouse I'm monitoring every thread in every section of this forum. So basically I know everything that it is going on on the forums.
But if I had a problem to understand what SMS stands for in the first place and I do know everything what is going on on the forums imagine how difficult it might be for someone who is new to the forums or isn't monitoring the forums so closely as I do?
That is why I suggested that PGD users avoid using SMS when refering to Smart Mobile Studio.