Thread: Help / Advice please...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. I haven't heard from Athena lately (thats AthenaOfDelphi) since I know she does all of the SQL and web stuff for PGD she might know... I run my own site from home, but thats mainly drupal with scarce fragments of hand written PHP and CSS (most of it is just changing elements I don't like in themes). I suppose it depends on what you need done.
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Quote Originally Posted by code_glitch View Post
    Hmm. I haven't heard from Athena lately (thats AthenaOfDelphi) since I know she does all of the SQL and web stuff for PGD she might know... I run my own site from home, but thats mainly drupal with scarce fragments of hand written PHP and CSS (most of it is just changing elements I don't like in themes). I suppose it depends on what you need done.
    I imagine simple SQL injection testing to see if you can gain access to the db.

cheers for the advice with the boolean and else if code, it makes it cleaner and when programming i like it to be clean and tidy - nice one!

as for the sql injection, I've been using eregi to filter out unwanted characters, realised its obsolute and not in the process of checking and replacing with preg. It seems to be sound but as with pascal, theres so much I odn't know it woudl be easy to make a silly mistake.

oh...

the read / write text file thing....smashed it