Quote Originally Posted by SuperMaximo93 View Post
This might be a silly question, but does the game have to be able to run on all of the judges' systems?
All, no. At least one per judge, yes!

We have all the available systems for you to target as a convenience, but you really only have to make your game for at least one that each judge will be able to play so that we can score the games.

If you do make more than one port (Win32 and OS X just for example) it might help should one of our systems have an issue with a version of OpenGL that you are using or something like that. If the other port works fine for that judge with the issue, then the other port kinda saves you. So it can help, but it's not necessary.

I'd however, like to offer should anyone be unsure and concerned that one of our systems might not run your game. Upload it somewhere and ask me to try it. I'm sure Stoney would mind either as long as it's not several versions from everyone. That might be a bit time consuming.

Also we shouldn't have to install anything other than your game it's self to be able to play it. This last part is so that it's fair for the judges who have to play 10 or 20+ games and don't have a huge mess on our systems at the end of it. Doesn't hurt to keep the judges happy with a friendly installer or simple zip file either.