Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello

Hello
    Does anyone know the physics engine for Delphi FMX?

Quote Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Does anyone know the physics engine for Delphi FMX?
    Which version od Delphi do you have?
    Latest few versions come with samples that make use of third-party Box2D physics engine. As far as I know Box2D is compatible with all platforms that Delphi supports (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and probably Linux as well)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    Which version od Delphi do you have?
    Latest few versions come with samples that make use of third-party Box2D physics engine. As far as I know Box2D is compatible with all platforms that Delphi supports (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and probably Linux as well)
    Thanks
    i want 3D physics engine

Quote Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    i want 3D physics engine
    In that case you might want to check:

And if you are thinking about making a 3D game you might want to consider using Castle Game Engine instead of FMX.
    Castle Game Engine is written in Object Pascal and uses the above mentioned Kraft Physics Engine. By using CGE you will also get much better graphical performance since its renderer is much more optimized than the one from FMX. Not to mention that it offers a lot of other game related features that you would have to implement by yourself for FMX.

Yes, I have seen Castle Game Engine before and run it in Lazarus.
    Unfortunately, I could not configure Lazarus 2.0.8 to build Android and iOS applications.
    That's why I didn't use CGE, I even tried to change the CGE to Delphi, but the language structure is different.
    For example, in Delphi, the property can only be used inside the class, but not in FPC, and so on.

HI

Hello everyone,
    Looking for some information on HGE,
    GoodLuck For Your.

Hi Thisal.

I've look for HGE and it only shows a disturbing disease. What is it?
    No signature provided yet.

Hello new people.

Don't hesitate and make your questions and announcements. We're eager to see what you can do!
    No signature provided yet.

an0rmal

Hi everyone

hi everyone,
    Just found this forum after looking for information about SDL2 and possible use of filter shaders (aka crt for example), I am sure I am going to learn a lot here, thanks