Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Sorry to double post but I've just realised that if I copy the lib directory into the same directory as my source code, I can compile with: fpc -Fulib -Filib source.pas
    Does this mean that I am just missing a config file somewhere?

He propably couldn't seeing that was his first post Welcome.

You're right, User137.

Anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Shrike3 View Post
    Hi,
    I first learnt to program (in pascal) a few years ago and have just picked it up again but I have got stuck with allegro.pas. I'm using a raspberry pi and the demo compiled fine, and I copied all the files into the units/arm-linux directory, but whenever I try to compile one of the examples, I get:

albase.pas(209) Error: Can't create assembler file: /usr/lib/fpc/2.6.0/units/arm-linux/allegro.pas/albase.pas/albase.s

Is this just a problem with the raspberry pi, or can it be fixed?
    It's the common "write permissions" issue. You can fix it by using option -FU. BTW I'm not sure it will work, AFAIK Allegro doesn't has rasperry pi support, so Allegro.pas doesn't too... But I may be wrong.
    No signature provided yet.

Thanks for replying - sorry about not posting in the right forum, will next time.
    There is allegro for raspberry pi - it just needed an apt-get allegro. Your -FU option didn't work, but you were right about the write permissions issue - I just needed to compile with sudo fpc test.pas

Please, follow discussion on this thread.
    Last edited by Ñuño Martínez; 19-02-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    No signature provided yet.

koomaluola

Hi

Hello i'm Miska AKA Ravenis and i'm developing roguelike MMORPG game with Delphi.
    Im looking small but active tester group for it.

Contact me here in forums if you are interested

-Ravenis, Hadelmia developer

Hi koomaluola!
    Welcome to PGD forums.
    I'm sure you can find some pepole prepared to test your game but I can not guarantee for them to be active testers. You see most pepole here are also developing their own games or game engines so many of us don't have much time for playing games. But still we will hep out a felow pascal developer as much as we can.

Please spent some time browsing through the forum so autopromotion system can unmoderate you so you will be able to post anywhere on the forum.
    After you have been unmodreated I suggest to create a new thread about your game in "Your Projects" section of the forum. This way you would atract more pepole.

Arrow Hi

Hi,

I am a new User of this Board, hope it helps me alot, so that i can help others to realize the projects of them.

greetZ DeepX

Hello

Hi,

I am a German Pascal Developer. Hope to get help here and give some help to other

greetZ DeepX

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast