Quote Originally Posted by mobilus View Post
My questions is:
1. If Oxygene is really for pascal programmers or Oxygene is for C# and Java programmers?
Why Oxygene don't speak with his Father? Look at the figure below.
2. Is it possible to use Oxygene with PssStudio (PSVita SDK uses Mono), CryMono, Unity3D or other tools based on Mono Develop?
(For now, I managed to connect only with XNA.)
3. Is it possible to write an Oxygene scripting language for Pascal (al'a Pascal Script)?
(Of course, without Oxygene features that not exists in Pascal.)
1. If you like Pascal then it may be worth considiring Oxygene. Oxygene has some nice language features and works seamlessly with .NET/MONO libraries. If you have to make .NET or Java bytecode and feel more comfortable in Pascal dialect than C style dialect Oxygene is the way to go.
I haven't tried it, but C# can call unmanaged code compiled into dll's so I would expect that Oxygene can do that as well.

2. I have only tried with Unity3D and it worked without any problems. You just have to compile your code into dlls and Unity can work with it. However I can't give you a good reason not to use C# instead besides the reason that you want to use Pascal because you can.

3. Remobjects offers Script for .Net. I haven't tried it but I guess that would offer all you could wish for in Pascal scripting. http://www.remobjects.com/downloads.aspx#free