Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello, I am Trung Le from Vietnam. I was wandering around the site for a while but this is the first time I post something . In Vietnam we don't use Pascal for software development but I find it interesting and have learned/used it for 8 years. Hope we can get along well .

Blog Entries
    Welcome to PGD!

I'm sure you'll find many resources here to help you continue to use your Pascal skills in making fun games. I've activated you and you are ready to start posting in the other forums. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Akarin View Post
    Hello, I am Trung Le from Vietnam. I was wandering around the site for a while but this is the first time I post something . In Vietnam we don't use Pascal for software development but I find it interesting and have learned/used it for 8 years. Hope we can get along well .
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hello from Kapitany

Hello! My name is Kapitany, and I am from Hungary. I like Pascal and Delphi programming, I write Pascal programs since the 1980's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapitany View Post
    Hello! My name is Kapitany, and I am from Hungary. I like Pascal and Delphi programming, I write Pascal programs since the 1980's.
    Great , more new faces