Thread: Eschecs - Pascal chess program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great you're working on it still. One thing, clicking the version number in the links on your page always leads to the dutch version even if other language is clicked.
    Existence is pain

Quote Originally Posted by de_jean_7777 View Post
    Great you're working on it still.
    Thank you. It's a never ending story.

One thing, clicking the version number in the links on your page always leads to the dutch version even if other language is clicked.
    Thank you for reporting the problem. It's weird because I have again tested all the links and I could successfully download the different files.
    Last edited by Roland Chastain; 24-12-2022 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Deleted broken links

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Chastain View Post
    It's weird because I have again tested all the links and I could successfully download the different files.
    The problem is with the middle part where the version number is in your links, since your links are consisted actually of three links (<a> elements). The middle version part always points to the dutch version.
    Existence is pain

The problem is with the middle part where the version number is in your links, since your links are consisted actually of three links (<a> elements). The middle version part always points to the dutch version.
    Oh, I understand now. Thank you. I will fix it.

Hello! There is a new version, with squares highlighting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Roland Chastain; 24-12-2022 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Deleted broken link

Not that I'm much of a chess player, so this might not be something I need. But would you be able to implement scaling of the board when the window is resized?
    Existence is pain

Not that I'm much of a chess player, so this might not be something I need. But would you be able to implement scaling of the board when the window is resized?
    Yes, I am thinking about it. Maybe for 2019 ?