Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls View Post
major bummer dude!
Quote Originally Posted by Cybermonkey View Post
Everything means everything? Or just the Allegro/FPC part? I usually don't use the update but do a new install. So I've installed Xubuntu 12.04 a few days ago and everything works perfectly.
Initially it was "almost everything" because graphics drivers weren't installed correctly. When I fix that it worked, except most of the Allegro.pas Version 5 stuff (version 4 works perfectly though). There are some glitches with Allegro.pas 5 that I can't see and I must fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by de_jean_7777 View Post
Tried your game, and it's awesome. Except the part I can't shoot anything, either because it's hard to target, or actually see a dark enemy on the dark background The game is impossible to play without cheats, which I had to dig up from the source code. Other than that, this is very impressive.
Glad to know it works in other computers.

I know, dark enemy on dark bacground is evil, but I have the same problem with Roge Squadron , Wing Commander and Vega Strike. But painting starships in wright-green or electric-blue...

I know also that AI is bad, but it isn't unbeatable. You need a lot of practise, of course, but it's possible. I hope it will be better when I finish it.