Well it's coming boys and girls! (Well mostly boys I guess...)

In 2 weeks we are going to start the next PGD Challenge with a brand new theme. As promised it will be simple, yet fun for creating ideas for. The development period will last about 3 weeks, plus a weekend to wrap things up. All are welcome to participate.

We have 2 judges for this one and we will have their specs by the time the big starting day announcement will be posted.

Start spreading the word and getting all your Pascal programming buddies involved. Last year we ran the first and it was really successful and I hope to repeat the same. All those that said they wouldn't want to miss another competition this is it. Entries don't have to be fully complete or polished to commercial standard, just playable and follow the theme. Scoring will be just the same as the first and bonus points will be included for those willing to do a little extra. Unlike last time however, they will not tip the scales as much as they did last time. We've learned our lesson. But they will give a few extra points to reward the extra effort.

The plan is for competition start to kick-off on the 30th of March which is a Friday. You will then have 3 weeks and a weekend to finish your game entries.

It's going to be fun. There is lots of possibilities from the theme I've picked and I hope you will have fun with it.

Also I'm planning on adding a new potential platform thanks to the release of Smart Mobile Studio and the availability of HTML5 and JavaScript in most current day browsers. How these will be submitted will need to be figured out exactly, but we plan to have the final word on that before the start date of the challenge.