Thread: Luna Game Pascal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @Akira13
    Then you can simply use another product, right?. That is the wonderfully great thing about choices. You asked for the product, that is the snapshot of where its at. There are no plans of being open source. I'm using commercial software/libraries/components to make this product so there is no way it can be open source. It's a shame that you have to be rude AF when you could have simply messaged me privately and I could have explain the situation. But you choose to go the dick'ish route and piss me off. I don't have a problem with people voicing their opinions, but jeez bro, you're acting like I just let you down and prevented you from completing your project. You came at me hard, so yea i'm a little salty right now. Not so much because of your opinion, but more so from your lack of common courtesy. But that is ok, just like 2005 it's good to know that people are still dicks. Sorry to be blunt... that's just how I see it still too.

And furthermore, who are you to dictate how and for whom I make my own projects? You seem to be taking it way more personal than necessary. This is a project that I'm working on and I posted on these forums to get a little feedback. But you come in making all these claims and assumptions. Taking it so personal as if you paid money. Bro, this product is alpha, something I'm working on more so far my own personal use. You're attacking me and making assumptions. You can't dictate to me which development tools I choose to use, really bro? Anyway, after all these years, nothing really has changed around here. I pop in every so often with a project i'm working on (some my own, some 3rd party) just to get some feedback and every time nothing really changes. The state of the community remains the same. This will most likely be my last visit to this site.

I know that if I had something to say like that, I would have message you privately and in a more professional manner. The one thing you learn as you live life, is that it's the wrong assumption to assume the people will conduct themselves in a like manner as yourself. Sigh!
    Last edited by drezgames; 13-10-2017 at 07:10 PM.