Thread: Asphyre Sphinx 3.0.0 has been released.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    finally Asphyre for lazarus , how about the performance i mean between lazarus and delphi which one produce fast code ! , in my machine delphi is faster but just 4 or 5% iam sure with FPC 2.7.1 the result would be much faster , due to the new optimization O4.
    in lazarus it would be better if you define the paths like so :
    ..\..\..\..\Source;..\..\..\..\Source\Providers;.. \..\..\..\Source\Headers;..\..\..\..\Source\GUI

thanks for the update and keep it up
    Last edited by AirPas; 31-08-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirPas View Post
    how about the performance i mean between lazarus and delphi which one produce fast code !
    Does it matter, lol. Make game with both, and player won't notice any difference.

finally Asphyre for lazarus , how about the performance i mean between lazarus and delphi which one produce fast code ! , in my machine delphi is faster but just 4 or 5% iam sure with FPC 2.7.1 the result would be much faster , due to the new optimization O4.
    Compiled examples with optimization enabled have very similar performance. From my perspective, both compilers optimize the code pretty well.

in lazarus it would be better if you define the paths like so :
    ..\..\..\..\Source;..\..\..\..\Source\Providers;.. \..\..\..\Source\Headers;..\..\..\..\Source\GUI
    Yes, I've updated all paths to be like this, you can update from the trunk. Later today I'll publish another Asphyre version.