Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The great list of Pascal Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I looking for it for a long time , thank you very much !

My few games made in Delphi :
    Vermin Desert Range
    A first complete game in Delphi made with slow Canvas functions and standard components.
    [Download]
    Working now on a remake with ZenGL engine.

Winter Verminator
    A short game like Duck Hunt made in a week for tiny competition in local gamedev forum. Another game that is waiting for a better remake and
    it is now market as Beta.
    [Download]

100 Town Ctr # 2000, Southfield, MI 48075-1236

Re: The great list of Pascal Games

Great work. My younger brother like it so much. He is now fan of your games. keep proceeding for new updated games.

I have written a bunch of games, all in Pascal. Most are old now, but I am still working on games and try to find the time to update these. Most are for classic MacOS, some also come in OSX versions.

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~ingemar/games/

Solitaire House, multi-game solitaire, quite successful.
    Ingemar's Skiing Game, popular party game.
    Bikaka, hexagonal Tetris.
    Christmas jigsaw, long-running jigsaw game, updated every Christmas for over a decade with new pictures and shapes.
    Mac?Ñggaschack, simple but good-looking game slightly related to tic-tac-toe

MacSokoban, Sokoban for the Mac
    Bachman, variation on Pac-Man
    Slime Invaders, variation on Space Invaders
    Hexmines, hexagonal Mines game
    Fia med knuff, a Ludo game
    Bert, a Q-Bert variant

eFinans, original game written as PR for a bank. Originally written in Think Pascal (Mac) and FPC (PC), but sadly had to be ported to C because the FPC graphics library couldn't cut it at the time.
    Smack-a-Skunk, whack-a-mole with a twist
    Classic Daleks, the Daleks/robots game.
    Retro Engine, a collection of oldies

Some of these games were shareware, some freeware. Most were written in Think Pascal, using Metrowerks Pascal for PPC ports. (Nowadays I use FPC and love it.)

I have my 2 fists games in List: MiniRacingOnline & Nemesis Online but now I have more delphi games:

Bubble Bobble Online: www.remakesonlin.com/bubble
    Castlevania Online: www.remakesonlin.com/castlevania
    Penguin Adventure Online: www.remakesonlin.com/penguin

Kotai.
    www.kotai.es
    www.remakesonline.com -> Nemesis Online & Bubble Bobble Online & Castlevania Online & Penguin Adventure Online
    www.miniracingonline.com

Cool Another game

I was asking to DuckDuckGo.com some questions about Delphi $directives and I've found a karaoke game written in Pascal. UltraStar Deluxe. Don't know if it's still under development.
    No signature provided yet.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have created a separate forum for gathering this list of games, if there are new ones to be added, please put them in there.

Thanks
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Blog Entries

The great list of Pascal Games

Hey Alex it might be a good idea --now that I think of it-- to seperate all these games into either a 'pre-release/beta' or 'completed' listing.

I noticed that you put up Garland's Quest --and though I'm greatly flattered -- it's not a complete game, or even what I'd consider a 'beta' since all the pieces aren't in place to make it into a full game.

This sort of thought brought me to thinking that we could have 2 votes. 1 for Best of All Time for 'beta' state games and Best of All Time for 'completed' games.

That or we should just axe the non-completed games form the list and only consider ones that are complete.

I'll see what I can do to add to the list later this week if I have time. I'm usually on top of most things going on so I definitely know a few myself.

Besides everyone can nominate for best game of all time right?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I think you're taking it a bit too far . Let's first see if we can create a decent list with just completed (or demos of) games. Having a pre-release or beta section would add a lot of extra work imo (put them on first, replace to another section later etc). If people are indeed serious about their games then it will reach the list anyway.

I've not tested and played all listed games to see if they're in a completed or demo state or less. Currently it's more of a good faith thing, or my idea with a certain game. If people say their game needs to be on, because they say its completed, its pretty much on. I'll quickly check a website for screenshots or PDG to see if it's been mentioned anywhere, but that's it.
    I'm not planning on becoming a judge for all listed or (still to be) mentioned games

I'm sure you could argue about some games if they should be on or not. I've played GQ and I thought it was in a pretty advanced state. There's a menu iirc, 18 or so levels, etcetera. Granted it lacks a real ending, but then, so do probably more games on this list. Like I said, if the author (you in this case) wants it removed that's fine by me as well .

Nice endeavor Traveler,
    Please add my old Catapults game.

http://www.global-rd.com/catapults/
    [size=9px]BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK
    <br />d s-- : a24 GB GCS GTW GE C++ P L+ W++ N+ K- w++++ M- PS+ PE+ Y- t+ 5+++ X+ R*
    <br />tv b+ DI++ D+ e++ h+ G-
    <br />END GEEK CODE BLOCK[/size]
    <br />Create your own GeekCode block at: <a href="">...</a>

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast