I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one wondering what's happening here or on the pascal/delphi game developer scene in general. You usually have that summer time where many coders spend more time outside than in front of their boxes, but like with the birds flying south they usually come back around this time of the year, when it get's cold and rainy again.

But this year it is looking like most of them didn't come back. It's very quite on the Pascal/Delphi scene (not only game developement or 3D stuff, I mean in general) and finding any news related to that is very very hard.

A ''good'' example is the forums of PGD. Just look at the numbers of posts or the people that were recently online. Both are very low and it's getting worse and worse, but that's not only the case for PGD, other Pascal/Delphi pages and forums also suffer from this

This is something sad to watch, and so I thought why not bring up this issue. Maybe a vital discussion would bring some ideas on how to get the wheel rolling again.