Hey Sascha, great job!

Very beautiful game and interface. For the majority great UI.

There was a small bug/glitch, I encountered though. I also have a few suggestions too, just to aid to game playability a bit. I'll just list the ones that I found on my first test of Phase 1.

Glitch:

:arrow: Other windows losing for no reason; For some reason when I had the construction window open and I also had the building selection window open, I would select whatever building I wanted, but then as I hit the 'construct' button the construction window (the one showing the empty locations to build stuff) would close without any known reason. I suspect it might have had to do with something underneath the button I clicked that caused the UI some confusion as I tried moving the buildings list window around and it seemed to not happen then.

Playability Suggestions:

:arrow: Tutorials; A quick tutorial session, mode or toggle would go a long way. Just some popups that would offer some general advice on how one can archive world domination via building structures, military units, researching technologies, etc... Keeping it structured and in order from basic stuff to the more complex stuff later. I found picking up the game and just starting it as a bit of a 'blind sandbox'. It was neat and all, but I was somewhat clueless. Even though I have played Civ, MoM, Ascendancy and many others like them before.

:arrow: GUI translation; Now before I mention this one I what to say that considering that this entire game was originally written in German, it'sbeen translated quite well to English. However there is a few menus and some wording that either didn't quite convert over 100% or somethings were 'lost in translation'. Which is fine if you want to maintain that 'German flavor' but you might be putting off those potential players that are more English-fluent. I wasn't playing long enough to get a full list of places, but it would be something to look into a bit. It's really not that bad though, just can use a tiny bit of tweaking.

I have no idea...:

:arrow: Shaders; When I started up your game using the shader option it ran dreadfully slow. :? When I started it up without the shader option it ran much better. One might assume that I don't have the proper shader support to play this game at full quality. However I am quite able to play AoE3 with shaders and with a fair amount of other detail involved. Could this perhaps be the need to optimize your shader routines or is this just one of those games that requires the grand almighty Shader 2.0 standard found on most new cards today? I have Shader 1.1 tech on my card and assumed that it would offer me at least some support with the game.

Anyhow thats really all that I noticed as issues go. Great work so far, keep it up! This would make a great shareware game! Offer up a limited version and a full version.