Hi there...

I know it's a very old topic, sorry, but I was wondering -- where was this game list compiled from?
In the early 00's, my game Kyodai Mahjongg was well known as a commercially successful game made with Delphi. There aren't a lot of those. It also won two Shareware Industry Awards in a row (for best game). I was relatively active in forums at the time, and tried to promote Delphi as a game development platform. I'm surprised it didn't show up in the nomination list.

http://cynagames.com

Keep in mind that development ended in August 2006, though.

For what it's worth, v1.x was made with Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows. v2.x and above were made with Delphi. I progressively migrated from Delphi 2 to Delphi 7 in the course of the development period. I never lost interest in Delphi, but learned PHP to allow for communication between the game and my website, turn it into a platform... In the end I was so excited by the new challenge, that I focused on PHP programming only. Ah, well, these things happen.

Still -- Kyodai Mahjongg is a Delphi game, and the first Mahjongg Solitaire game to have made the jump to 3D. (Maybe even the first puzzle to do that, but I don't know for sure.)
Just wanted to make it clear.