Thread: 2nd PGD Challenge Questions!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    No, you don't need to state invitation, everyone is invited. As long as you upload something to the FTP server with the proper readme file with who you are and a contact email, AND it follows all the other basic requirements (Pascal, under 200MB, etc) then it counts as a submission.

Yes you may post any screenshots or video you like. In fact we encourage it. Your submission entry into the competition, though created for it, is yours to do with as you like. We have no say, except that we get to show it off and use it and screenshots and video captures from it to help promote the community and future competitions.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Ok, then I'm in.
    I have a great idea, a lot of time until competition ends and a big piece of will to do this. I will create topic here when I'll have something to show.
    Theory is - when you know everything but nothing works.
    Practice is - when all works, but you don't know why.
    We combine theory and practice - nothing works and nobody knows why

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthman View Post
    Ok, then I'm in.
    I have a great idea, a lot of time until competition ends and a big piece of will to do this. I will create topic here when I'll have something to show.
    Sounds great, I can't wait to see what you and other will (or already have) start(ed) to show off.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder